Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So many ideas,so little time....

And I thought it's hard to get a new idea ...nope, it's hard to find the TIME for it,
and for all the others, also. How do you decide what to do first?
There's not enough hours in a day, as any mum will assure you !
The best advice I've ever heard, was from a pro-mum (three kids in their twenties,and 
two of them happily married,well, that makes you a pro in mumming!)
She said " I never leave things in the middle - when I pick the dry laundry, i  iron it,too.
When we've had lunch, I do the dishes immediately. If something is misplaced, I don't 
throw it aside until its' time,  I'll reposition it right away." Good  advice , even though it doesn't 
specify what you do when a whining kid pulls you and another  spills cream on you..
Anyway, I tried to do it.  By the second hour I couldn't believe all the mess I had to tidy
up right away, so I panicked and made myself some coffee ,till later when I'd be 'prepared'
pschycologically for this heavy burden. As you guessed I never finished my chores, but 





I imagined some cool designs and got creative instead ! here they are - my new vintage
series!







2 comments: